rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marriage is for Pussies

Marriage is for Pussies

Quote: (07-23-2014 01:18 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Interesting. So, what are some good "non piggish" ways of letting a woman know you can't stand fatties? I don't want my girl going down this road.

I ask because most all women I know think that's "shallow" including the girl I'm seeing that I like. So, I don't want to come out and say..."hey you better stay in shape and never get fat." cause then I'm a "pig".......so, what methods/subcommunications did you employ to let your women know you appreciate in shape ( read non-fat) girls?

you apparently live in the US and date american women. I believe that all US women are crap except for the traditional christian types. since I detest US women so much I cannot give you a perfect solution for keeping her thin. I can only tell about my experience.

first of all, I picked a woman from a culture that values marriage. an unmarried woman over 25 here is considered a loser, a divorced woman with a child has no chance to get married.therefore, women have to compete hard for a man and constantly work on their looks. my GF is a fitness/yoga/aerobics couch, she had completed her schooling only a year and a half ago. of course she has to stay in shape if anything, than at least for work purposes. plus while I had been living in Russia she always had a high competiton around me and she knew she had to stay in shape. I actually heard her mother saying to her over dinner, do not eat any sweets after six, do you want to get fat on your hips? there are so many cute girls in the city, you dont your man to stray from you.

I mean its a different type of culture where a man is put high on a pedestal and its just a different approach to a man. If you ever date a girl from Russia, Ukraine or Belarus you will see that the way she treats you is a completely different experience. she actually tries to please you so as to keep you by her side and prevent other women from taking her away. of course she will try her best to stay thin.

I personally chose a girl who is also very laid back and drama free. One the tests I ran on her was how she responded to me making compliments to other women. for example we would be on the beach sitting in a cafe and I would be eyeing a hot girl sitting next to us in a short dress. I would say smth like "wow that girl has amazing legs. and shes so tanned. i hope after we return from this holiday we will have the same tan." or when we watched a tennis game and would be lookinmg at maria sharapova and say "does she have a nice ass! looking at her, I understand why it is important for a woman to work out." Imagine the reaction I would get from a brainwashed american slut. how dare you look at other womens legs! so you think she`s prettier than me? funnily enough even some eastern european women may react this way if they have a dramatic character. I filtered a lot of chicks untill I found a fitness fanatic who openly publishes pictures of fitness models on facebook writing underneath it "I want to have those abs!" she is a huge fan of maria sharapova and would only suggest smth like "yes, you re right, she does have a nice body. obviously tennis does a lot to improve a womans phisique maybe I should see if they have a tennis court somewhere near by where we could go." its just that kind of girl. I dont need to tell her to stay fit she already knwos it.

another important factor is also the country where you live. I live in Germany where people put a lot of emphasize on looking good and stay fit. my mother is in her 60s and she still is fit, thin and rides her bike to work everyday. its not even to please or "keep" my dad its just her (and german) way of life. most of my collegues ride bikes to work because its healthy and the car here does not symbolize a high social status. most women start riding bikes everywhere as mush as possible at the age of 7 till their late 60s. in my country its just not cool to be fat. obesity is widely accepted in the american society and already became part of the general picure while in germany fatties are rare and frown upon. the society does not harrass or shame fat people but it also does not accomodate to them. there are no extra large seats in restaurants no mega sized clothing, even seats in trams and buses are narrow. if you are oversized you will soon feel uncomfortable. so people are trying to stay in shape just for the sake of feeling good about themselves.

also here in germany as well as in scandinavian countries people (incl married couples) enjoy physical activities its a part of the culture here. instead of going to a fast food restaurnat to buy a cheap meal with a coupon they go riding bikes, boats or horses, hiking, camping, rowing and so on. they take their children along with them and teach them how cool it is to be sporty and fit. plus we also try to eat healthy our food is better quality tahn in the us. a lot of eastern european women are obsessed with diets while german swedish and danish women just make healthy choices. even food in our school7college canteens is healthier than in the US. Ive never seen any horrible bullying or fat shaming but fatties are just rare and therefore not acceptable.

I guess it would be wise to find a woman in a country with a healthy population, a woman who has a high level of self discipline and will not allow herself slide. the problem with America is that average looking bitches are put on a pedestal and treated like queens so it gets in their head. they have so many choices in men they can easily start cheating and so on. no idea hwo to date an american woman and how to keep her in line.

but I could advise a few shit tests. say smth about a hot actress or singer you like, how she has nice abs or smth like that . throw a few expressions such as "women need to work out a lot since their youth, when you re over 30 and have a baby its harder to get back in shape." see her reaction. suggest to eat healthier at home, no deep fried foods, no sodas. watch if she can cook if she has a passion for nice home cooked meals or whether she just heats up a tv dinner in a microwave. its all about those little things. give her a gym membership for her birthday and suggest you go there together. basically make it known that you support a healthy lifestyle, value beauty and fitness and expect the same from her. but be respectfull. I would never tell a girl some model has got a better ass than her. Id rather say, wow she has a hot ass she probably works out a lot. another important factor is when a woman really went out of her way to look good, make sure she knwos you apprecaite it. I often tell my Gf how I like her in taht dress or how cool it is that she takes care of herself. she will wnat to keep up with that appearance in order to earn your compliments.

but take all of my a advices with a grain of salt. I aint no marriage or relationship counselor Im just trying to explain my view on women and how I think a man could achieve happiness.

Messages In This Thread