rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Blonde Ambition - Copenhagen

Blonde Ambition - Copenhagen

While I enjoyed my time in Russia, I found myself longing for common courtesy, decent food options, and English language proficiency.

Denmark is the last of the 5 Nordic countries I had yet to visit. Despite the warnings of Don't Bang Denmark, I threw caution to the wind, and decided to give it a summer go. I'm 10 days in...

The City

Well planned. Safe. Excellent transportation options. Fair amount of tourists clogging the center, but not an obnoxious amount.

Lodging isn't cheap, but it's not as bad as say Norway, Moscow, or NYC.

The food in Cph is a poor value. Expensive for what you get. That said, it's a step up in quality from the Russian food I'd been suffering this past month.

On forum suggestion, I think I ate at The Living Room everyday. Charming staff, delicious specialty drinks, and an ideal date spot. Regular restaurants, @ $22+ per meal, are a ripoff. Pro tip; If you're working with an american appetite, there are a handful of $15+ all you can eat buffets in the city center. Dalle Valle is a standout. Learn them, love them.

The Girls

Danes are a beautiful, gentle people. They smile all the fucking time. To me they seem less like humans, and more like magical elves. The women have rectangle shaped bodies. Not particularly sexy. But they have luxurious blonde hair, and crystal blue eyes. I see more blondes here than the other 4 Nordic capitals. Pretty faces for the most part, with some fuglies too.

Their summer dress ranges from lacy white booty shorts, to long flowing black garments that downplay their figures, and accentuate their golilocks hair. They wear mostly black, even in the middle of summer. I havent seen a single woman wearing high heels. Sneakers are standard issue in copenhagen. Danish girls would look like knockouts if they dressed sexier & wore makeup like Russian girls. But Danish girls don't lead with sex, because they don't have to. It's a woman's market here.

Danish guys are good looking, but they're not competition. They hardly even look at the local girls, much less approach. By all accounts, girls complain that Danish guys are too shy. The only place I found myself competing with Danish guys was on Tinder. I got fewer matches here than other cities, despite lots of daily swipe options. Danes photogenic game is on point.

Feminism & Junte Law is a stronger cultural force in Copenhagen compared to other Nordic cities. I think that's why Roosh hated it so much. But where Roosh has a reputation to uphold as leader of a men's movement, I had no hangups paying lip service to "equality", then banging the hell out of them in their independently owned flats [Image: banana.gif]

Dating culture in Denmark is similar to the US, whereas I found that winning dates was difficult, but getting sex post-date was relatively easy. I took down 3 birds in 10 days. In Copenhagen, 1st date lay is standard. All girls offer to go dutch on dates. If you're an ROI guy, Copenhagen offers good value.

If you like bronze white blonde girls with freckles, curves, and pleasant personalities (and who doesn't), you'll find more in Copenhagen than any US city. The only hard part will be smiling your way through the feminist BS, and tolerating the masculine clothing style.

Nightlife

I am not a nightlife guy.

That said, nightlife can be very fun in Cph, but there are only a few consistent options, and it only pops off Fri/Sat from what I've seen. Maybe there are off-night spots, but I don't have inside info on them. Zefside was the best spot for me. Billy Booze too young. The Penthouse was a decent club option.

Bitch shields were low. The only girls who acted aloof or cold to my approaches were actually from countries outside of Denmark. Most women would smile when I approached, although I was not able to pull via nightlife. The girls always got pulled away by their friends who wanted to dance, talk, or other distractions happening inside the club. I've never gotten consistent results in the club, and Copenhagen was no exception. Although if I had to focus nightlife, I would choose Copenhagen over most other cities. There's less attitude, competition, and bitch factor.

Daygame

Roosh was accurate in Don't Bang Denmark when he talks about the difficulty in finding single girls to approach. Girls roll almost exclusively in 2-3 sets, when not with family. On the rare occasion I spotted a lone wolf hottie, reception was a mixed bag. It could range from a warm smile & hair touch, to icy skepticism. I got some phone numbers, but no insta-dates from it, despite my efforts. Copenhagen is one of the rare cities where the girls were actually more receptive to me at nightlife than during the day.

In addition to usual street approaches, the best daygame location I've found wasn't the Stork Fountain (too many tourists, and rare to spot a single girl), but an outdoor park & river pool combination called Islands Brygge Havnebadet. Guessing it only pops off during the summer, but the whole stretch is literally hundreds of hot Danish girls in bikini's sunbathing. Many are open to random conversation. I got a bunch of phone numbers here that I'm still following up with. The Islands Brygge scene goes hard all day, 7 days a week.

Dating.dk is the biggest Danish dating website, but it's a waste of time & money. Not enough active prospects. Okcupid is also a bust for this reason.

Tinder is king. I got 7 dates, and 3 first date bangs off it. The first 2 with gorgeous long blonde hair. A 23 y/o blonde with the perfect ass, but small tits, and a 20 y/o blonde with perfect tits, but a small ass. Can't I combine them for the perfect Danish woman? The accent is adorable.

The 3rd was a tall brunette Moscow girl on holiday. I credit the bang to her loving the fact that I'd spent a month in Moscow, had some funny Russian phrases, and suggested I'd be returning at some point. She called the local Danish guys "eyegasm", but later on while naked in my bed she said "American just as good."

That's it for now. Copenhagen is a fun, livable city during the summer. Don't know what's next, but if you guys have suggestions I'm all ears.

Messages In This Thread