rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chick Tweets selfie taken at Auschwitz

Chick Tweets selfie taken at Auschwitz

Auschwitz could be considered the birthplace of the greatest Jewish victory in 2000 years. The place nearly synonymous with the legendary event that began the sounding of the as yet bottomless wellspring of white guilt and the creation of the Jewish homeland.

This may be a horrible Christian perspective, but if I were a Jewish guy who chose not to fight for his beloved Germany but instead was rounded up and sent to a camp to die, there is nothing that would make me happier than seeing my grand daughter happily living in a world that finally respects the sovereignty of her people, and that I did not die in vain but instead was part of achieving a goal two millennia in the making.

You Jews need to lighten up. There are a lot of people whose grandparents died on Omaha beach and elsewhere for your territorial redemption. It's time to move on.

Messages In This Thread