rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombia Moda 2014

Colombia Moda 2014

Colombia Moda is essentially fashion week it Medellin. It lasts for 3 days and is comprised of runways shows, vendors selling their items, events and parties. Most of the action during the day takes place at Plaza Mayor, which is a short taxi ride from Poblado. There are other events at hotels but during the day, Plaza Mayor is the place to be.

The entrance fee for 3 days is roughly 50 bucks, although you can probably find a cheaper price if you look online. I paid at the door. Today was the first official day. My first time at Colombia Moda was in 2012 and I was amazed by the talent. Daygame at Moda, malls and pipelining set me up very well in 2012.

I actually think the talent I saw today trumps my previous experience. I have never seen more hot girls concentrated in one area. Also, you can take a stab at approaching a runway models. You see them walking around the exhibition. They are sometimes accompanied by gay orbiters or a female manager. However, some walk around unaccompanied. I took a stab at 3 and was let down politely after nice conversations. However, it felt great to put my best game forward with that kind of talent, even with my mediocre Spanish.

Most of the people who attend are women (more than 80%). As mentioned, some legit/runway models, the other “models” are hot girls that companies and stores hire to sell products. The rest are comprised of fashion students, general university students, women working in fashion industry, girls curious about the event and gay guys. I had a blast today day gaming. I got some solid numbers and a good instant date. I didn’t see anyone else approach. In fact, I haven’t seen any Colombian guys approach during the day-just as a side note.

For daygame, I actually prefer Colombia Moda to the parties in Feria de las Flores. The concentration of hot girls is higher and it is less chaotic than some of the Flores parties. Also, there is a higher concentration of girls attending Moda solo, although many are with friends. The day usually extends into parties at night in various places.

There are a few bars and restaurants in the actual event and also outside which are perfect for an instant date. Also, the talent directly outside the entrance and by the restaurants outside the entrance is great as well. You can actually never step foot inside the event and still have a great go at day game along the perimeter.

Send me a message if you are in Medellin and are up for some day game. I will be here until the end of August.

Messages In This Thread