rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chick Tweets selfie taken at Auschwitz

Chick Tweets selfie taken at Auschwitz

Quote: (07-22-2014 08:20 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Later that day she Skyped one of her girlfriends in Ogden, Utah. And said this:

So, like, we're here at this crazy place called Austerlitz, somewhere in Poland...and OMG, OMG I just am SO SHOCKED that so many Germans died here!

Why are people so mean? Feels like a big empty college at spring break here...so gloomy and creepy! And OMG there was some icky stuff here too, but people were speaking Dutch or something so I couldn't get it!

Why don't people just SHUT UP already and speak American?
Oh, and OMG Becca said that she's ready to go for Friday! Are we going seprate or will U meet me in Union Station? Go Sooners!

Quintus... for the love of god, no... PLEASE tell me that you're yanking my chain here. I'm not going into rage mode since I'm 99% sure you're fucking with me.

I've heard of people taking selfies over at Bergen-Belsen but Auschwitz has to be a rare one (maybe I'm just not aware of any pic-taking thing going on down there). Even this chick's smile annoys the crap out of me as does the typical "one-iPod-cable-earfucker-thingie" plugged in at all times. You'd think in a place that was the embodiment of cruelty, misery, and death less than a century ago she'd be a lot less happy.

I wonder how she'd feel about Dachau (both the town and the camp).

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

Messages In This Thread