rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This Woman Has Been Confronting Her Catcallers — And Secretly Filming Their Reactions

This Woman Has Been Confronting Her Catcallers — And Secretly Filming Their Reactions

Quote: (07-22-2014 07:09 AM)Don Juan Tenorio Wrote:  

These guys are a pest able to spoil any pussy paradise in a matter of months, let them reach a critical mass of the male population in any EE and they'll turn those such hostile cities to daygame like Riyad, Khartoum or Grozny. No matter how much you play the race card, it's not going to change the fact these guys unacceptable behaviour is ruining the pitch for the rest of men.
[/align]

Nice find.

France, Belgium and the Netherlands especially have a problem with Muslim immigrants, who are doing extremely aggressive approaching.

While the indigenous French and the Italians have been known womanizers who approached girls even decades ago, it is way more calm and less obtrusive. (Though in France almost any woman has heard a very direct invition to sex by a Frenchman: "Voulez Vous coucher avec moi?" Classic Hail Mary opener.) And they certainly do not start insulting a girl or getting really aggressive.

You are right - if it happens too often it can definitely impede Streetgame even for the seasoned guy. However there are a few caveats

- if you are definitely non-Muslim looking you are likely not classified among their group
- you can do more indirect approaches in such a region
- even if you are Muslim-looking I guess letting them know fast that you are American probably helps, since they know that you are not one of the immigrants (but I am fishing here)

Has anyone on the forum had streetgame-experiences recently in France, Belgium and Netherlands and got some animosity back because of it?

I have had only some experiences in Paris and other parts of France with some friends. We did not experience any repercussions, but we were all looking very Caucasian - one French, German etc. So I don't know if it is a real problem for guys with Game in those countries.

_________

@Days of Broken & Heavy: Minneapolis is a bit strange in that respect. Downtown is like Wallstreet there. It is where the best hotels and offices are, but you don't see that much high-level foot-traffic in certain areas, since those guys use the Skyways or jump into their car. The one white married guy with his coffee mug is about it there - and he held his frame at least. I did not see her recording anything in the Skyways.

Messages In This Thread