rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

[Fitness]Paid weightloss programs. Helpful? Or Just a trend?

[Fitness]Paid weightloss programs. Helpful? Or Just a trend?

One of the best and most efficient ways to make money in the US is through legal exploitation of people's insecurities.

This is why the fitness industry is valued at billions. Everyone want to be fit, but at the same time they're too lazy to hit the gym and instead look for the easiest way out. This is what led to creations of products like the shake weight, ab belt, sauna suit, etc.

I used to work in a gym as a membership salesman. After only a few weeks I had become adept in the art of subtly bringing out people's deep rooted insecurities about their bodies and effectively motivated them into buying a membership. It's not like I'm doing them a disservice, since a gym membership is great, but it made me realize just how many people in this country do have a desire to get fit. There are just varying degrees of how hard they wanna work for it.

Getting back to the topic: it's all in the marketing with these fitness gimmicks. A well funded marketing campaign will yield results for pretty much any stupid fitness equipment bullshit they're gonna sell.

For the 10% of us who know that it all boils down to weights, some cardio and good diet, it shouldn't be much of a concern.

U​ of Roosh Class of 2420

Messages In This Thread