rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I have an idea of a product

I have an idea of a product

Quote: (08-04-2011 02:48 AM)Ohiogang Wrote:  

I am young so I don't really know how the game, system and process works. What if I have an idea for a product that I can sell? At this point I don't have the skills or the connections, or the labor to necessarily make it yet. How do I go about scratching out a plan, working around into actually putting it into existence, figuring a workable solution, contacting the right people, building the thing, finding a buyer etc?

If I wanted to build a website/product that offers something, how would I go around finding the talent and expertise to build and maintain it? What if I came up with the idea of the product/website but the grunt work, the building, creation and maintenance needed of the product has to be done by someone else who has the specialized skills to do it but not me?

Have a look at The Four Hour Workweek by Tim Ferris. I think the book will be a good starting point for what you are trying to do.

Messages In This Thread