rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This Woman Has Been Confronting Her Catcallers — And Secretly Filming Their Reactions

This Woman Has Been Confronting Her Catcallers — And Secretly Filming Their Reactions

As much as I hate this cunts voice and attitude I can imagine it does get tiring to get barked at all day, especially by people from an entirely different class. It's like when that PUA group meets up in the Toronto mall and run around by the dozens chatting up every girl multiple times.

I'll probably receive some hate for this post but every guy on here would get aggrivated if he got chatted up by unattractive or fat girls multiple times a day... or worse... have a bunch of fags complementing you as you walk to work.

Im with Basil Ransom

Quote: (07-21-2014 12:50 PM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

The less weesh dudes do shitty street game, the easier it is for a guy who knows what he's doing, and the more fun girls will have. Win, win.

Messages In This Thread