rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

MMA fights female fighter: "Like wrestling a 12 Year Old"

MMA fights female fighter: "Like wrestling a 12 Year Old"

Quote: (07-21-2014 09:51 AM)scorpion Wrote:  

I've noticed that all of the SB Nation sites are overflowing with the SJW garbage, to the point that it actively detracts from their otherwise good coverage. They will pounce on the smallest story involving race, homosexuality or gender in sports and try to amplify it into a huge deal. I don't know if this is done for ideological reasons or whether its a cynical ploy and an attempt to gain mainstream credibility by jumping on the progressive bandwagon, but holy shit is it annoying. They will also ban anyone who dissents with their progressive orthodoxy in the comments, even if done respectfully. I literally had to stop reading Bloody Elbow because I couldn't take it anymore. I mean, it's a site named "Bloody Elbow" that is dedicated to discussing violent hand to hand combat, and it's absolutely overflowing with SJW shit. Unbelievable how that SJW virus spreads.

At this point, I assume that all well-funded media websites are, like their big brothers in TV and print, SJW hawks or at least silent enablers. The only non SJWs on the web are independent, self-financed sites like Roosh and many of the smaller blogs.

The only way to avoid being consumed by SJWs is to be explicitly and strongly opposed to them in the way that most everybody in the manosphere is. They are indeed a virus, and if your immune system has even the slightest crack, you will soon be bullied by SJWs into conceding all their points and opposing dissidents.

Messages In This Thread