rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Mugshot Hall of Fame Thread

The Mugshot Hall of Fame Thread

I've always thought that mugshots have provided us with some of the most insane and memorable images ever and I've long envisioned the concept of a mugshot hall of fame where the greatest mugshots are enshrined for our contemplation.

Today, there was a New York Times article by some stupid literary bitch about "our love affair with mugshots" and to get her idiocy out of my mind, I decided that it's time to start an official mugshot hall of fame thread.

Post your favorite mugshots here. There should be a lot of good material.

I'll start with two legendary mugshots. The first one is that of Jared Loughner (the Arizona shooter) and it really needs no introduction. To me, it belongs in the inner sanctum of the mugshot hall of fame, sort of like Babe Ruth's record home run bat:

[Image: JARED-LEE-LOUGHNER-MUG-SHOT-PHOTO.jpg]

The second one is far more obscure but I saw it months ago and I knew at once it has to go into the mugshot HOF. It is the mugshot of a Florida man (of course) who was arrested for having sex with his pit bull in his yard.

[Image: pitbull6n-2-web.jpg]

The floor is yours!

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Messages In This Thread