rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mayweather Deflates Ronda Rousey: I Don't Know Who He Is

Mayweather Deflates Ronda Rousey: I Don't Know Who He Is

Quote: (07-16-2014 07:22 AM)whoishe Wrote:  

Quote: (07-15-2014 07:16 PM)Katatonic Wrote:  

Rhonda Rousey has been ducking Christiane Cyborg for a couple of years now. Dana refused to sign her because he knows her tranny looking ass will beat the shit out of Rousey and fuck up his "foxy boxing" womens division. Now the UFC is bringing in Gina Carano to be Rousey's new big opponent. Carano was fucking destroyed by Cyboy in their fight. Their bullshit is pretty transparent. It's all about the money grab, not putting the best up against the best.

Also, Rousey said she could beat UFC heavyweight champ Cain Velasquez, and publicly stated that she wouldn't fight the tranny Fallon Fox. She'll beat the shit out of all the male fighters, yet won't fight a woman and a wanna be woman.
The only reason Cyborg is not right now in UFC is because she hired moron like Tito Ortiz to be her manager and he advised her to build career outside of UFC. She was also claiming she can't drop weight to 135lbs because of health reasons... but changed her mind a few months later when she saw that her career is going nowhere and nobody on big big scene gives a shit about her wins against weak competition on small shows.
Now she apparently can drop his weight to 135, but she wants to sign contract with UFC for only 1 fight - against Rousey.

I am far away from being a Dana White fan, but I am not surprised (at least from business perspective) that he is not interested in getting Cyborg only for 1 fight -she can beat Rousey and disappear. From business perspective it just doesn;'t make sense.

Also, Rousey stated she would beat Cain Velasquez under "right circumstances", which wasn't explained and just allowed some Sherdog members to create a scenarios where it could happen [Image: blush.gif]

Regarding Mayweather vs Rousey - in boxing only question would be if Ronda was smart enough to write her last will or not. But under MMA rules? I would probably put my money on her - MMA fans are maybe underestimate boxers skills, but it also goes other way too.

It's not so much that we're underestimating MMA athlete's skills (Mayweather vs whoever is the best male MMA fighter at 147 is a different debate entirely), but that we understand just how inferior women are to men in sporting ability.

Messages In This Thread