rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I earn $1,000/month from "How to" videos on YouTube

I earn

,000/month from "How to" videos on YouTube

This was in my mind for a long time but I've a very big concern: copyrights. My idea was to make a nostalgic youtube channel with videos and songs with pictures of singers from the 50ies, 60ies, 70ies targeting the senior (and hipster) audience in youtube. Démodé as it may sound, it's not strange to find videos with songs or about Celia Cruz, Jorge Negrete, Carlos Gardel or Raphael with >500K views in less than a year and others with good 6KK in a couple of years and good 200K suscriptions. You can't believe it? Check Hank Williams Sr, Elvis, Aretha Franklin or Sinatra.

How do anonymous users manage to avoid their accounts being suspended while others have seen videos deleted and channels cancelled is a mystery for me. Maybe any of you have experience with copyrights and intellectual property issues and could shed light on the topic?

She go crazy, is hamster!

Messages In This Thread