rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thailand - short data sheet and impressions

Thailand - short data sheet and impressions

Quote:Quote:

Look, not everyone is going to travel on a budget so tight they cant afford the 80 cents its costs to buy a beer. If luxuries like air conditioning and the ability to buy a beer in one of the cheapest countries in the world is now seen as a massive advantage that skews results, then heaven help us.

Well said.

What I love the most about Thailand is that the availability and friendliness of all of the local Thai girls skews the ratio so hard in our favor, that all of the Western tourist chicks that are used to getting drinks bought for them left and right suddenly can't get a single Western guy to even notice they're there. As a result, they become insanely desperate for attention and validation. Not to mention the openly sexual vibe of the country probably rubs off on them a bit. I found the tourist girls to be almost as easy as the locals.

And yeah, my A/C helped. Deal with it.

Messages In This Thread