rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best place to relocation?

Best place to relocation?

Quote: (07-14-2014 05:51 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

London nightlife is expensive, the talent may not be the greatest. The food also sucks in the UK and the weather can drive you mad, I tolerated it because I got to travel quite often.
The greatest thing about the UK is that you can be in a handful of great countries in less than two hours flying time, look at Easyjet and Ryanair for flights.
There are loads of jobs in the UK, so you should be alright with a computer science major.
On this forum English guys like to travel alot, most of them usually head to EE and Central Europe.

Why Germany? Isn't there another country you could go to instead.
Have you been to Germany? What about Switzerland?
Lets just say the country is not for me, I don't want to go into greater detail. Funny thing is I have had some hot girls eye fuck me when I was in transit.

I myself was close to taking a job in Budapest, Hungary.
Yes, i've been there, but not enough to estimate as a longterm country (only been two days in a ski resort).
Actually Switzerland is a good choice (besides it's a small country), but it's not in the EU which means I don't have an immediate promised work-permit.

Actually Budapest can be good choice for a nightlife, but I don't know if it wil be good for the long run for work, and as long as I need to learn new language I need to consider it to the long run.

Quote: (07-14-2014 07:38 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Top Cities as Recommended by RVF members

1. DC - the absolute best that there is for you
2. Toronto - 2nd best, but still pretty awesome
3. San Francisco - Think of all the tech companies!
4. Copenhagen
5. London
6. Buenos Aires
7. Riyadh - don't sleep on the Saudis!

Absolutely stay away from
- Vegas and NYC
- Brazil and Colombia
- all of South East Asia and East Asia (India is a go!)
- all of Russia and Eastern Europe

WIA

DC - I might consider US, but It's not really nice to get work-permit though it's prossible.
why NYC is that bad?
Toronto is the same as US to get work-permit but may be easier.

Copenhagen - I might consider it, can someone recommend it for work also?

Messages In This Thread