rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Carlos100 approach thread

Carlos100 approach thread

Quote: (07-14-2014 12:09 AM)iamdegaussed Wrote:  

A lot of fun to read, man. Some of these situations you handled real well. Sounds like the date went great until she got sick.

Also the 'I'm going to kiss you right there' line is Krauser's I believe.

It's a great line and it seems to work really well if the girl is giving you any IOIs at all. It's going to be my go-to in the future. I will even use it if I'm out with two girls.

An update on earlier approaches: #4 was texting me a lot, but after I revealed that I was married, she stopped actively pursuing me. It happens all the time and it's no big deal. I will still use her bar for taking dates to because since she's my friend, it gives me social proof when I bring people there and the bar is a good 2nd venue for dates.

I still talk to #5 whenever I go to her bar, which is about every two weeks. I actually like her boss, the bar "mama-san," better, so I've been hitting on her harder even though the younger girl is probably more available. It's a delicate balancing act because they may be only feigning interest to get my business at the bar, so it's a challenge to maintain my frame with them.

I messaged #6 twice via Facebook but she didn't answer. So, I nexted her.

I emailed #7 twice but she didn't answer. I called her once and she acted irritated and cranky, so she's also nexted.

Messages In This Thread