rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman Writes Article Trying To Deny The Wall

Woman Writes Article Trying To Deny The Wall

Last fucking time i'll click on a "PuffPost" link. Anyway, Mr Basil Ransom's quote summed this up perfectly.

"We talked for some time more, my head reeling at the content of the conversation. He spoke of special stockings and clothing that would "hide" my years. He blithely told me he loved "little black dresses" and strappy shoes. He said my hair was not long and flowing as he preferred, but that was okay because it was "cool looking." I felt like a Barbie Doll on acid as I listened to this man. He was totally oblivious to the viciousness of his words. He had turned me into an object to be dressed and positioned to provide satisfaction for his ideas of what female sexual perfection should be."

I routinely find that speaking with simplicity and sense is enough to have others deem you obnoxious and offensive.- Basil Ransom

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Messages In This Thread