rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

being friends

being friends

I was sitting next to 3 girls a while ago at some shitty surfing competition.

They were talking about a guy roommate of one of theirs trying to change her tire. Apparently he tried getting the nuts off for 1 hour before he called a tow truck. The girls got another ride to wherever. He paid the tow guy.

They were talking about what a shame it was he wasn't the kind of guy they would date because he's "so sweet". I asked why that was a shame. One of them told me it was because he's friends with so many girls but they never hear about him moving on any of them. One assumed he's gay, another assumed it was because he thinks he's too good to date any of their little slut gang.

I asked them if they needed a ride back. They said yes. I told them I couldn't because I had to go buy some weed. I told them they could meet me and my brother at happy hour. The said cool, they could just call the roommate for a ride, he's got nothing to do.

Aloha!

Messages In This Thread