rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black Woman Goes on EPIC Rant About Illegal Alien Kids -- 'Why Can't They Go Back?'

Black Woman Goes on EPIC Rant About Illegal Alien Kids -- 'Why Can't They Go Back?'

Quote: (07-11-2014 02:50 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I don't know why it's being assumed that the woman in the video is on welfare and crack. Is it just because she's black? If this was an angry white woman saying these same things I highly doubt anyone would assume she was on crack.

The current GOP is dependent on getting votes from white people who think all blacks are on crack and welfare. This video was posted on Drudge. Conservatives eat shit like this up. The irony is that a plurality of welfare recipients are white and whites are heavy into drug use involving LSD, cocaine, meth, etc.

Anyway, f--k all this race shit. Sorry I even posted this as I realize it serves no purpose and won't change anyone's mind.

Messages In This Thread