rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best place to relocation?

Best place to relocation?

Quote: (07-11-2014 02:56 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

^ who says you have to go to a main city in Poland or Czech? I maintained a relationship with a girl in a village/town close to the German border in Czech Rep. I would fly to Nuremberg and take the train in, the downside is that I had to fly in from the UK.

If you are settled in Germany, girls will take long bus rides to come see you from wherever. UK is strictly planes which more than likely you will foot the bill.

Most German companies use English as the business language, the downside is that your coworkers may talk about you behind your back in German. I have never spent a great deal of time in Germany, location wise it is much better than UK.

I would be in Eastern and Central Europe every other week if I lived there.
There are the UK-France Channel Tunnel, but you right, germany is better located.
I actually less bothered about languge, it will take time but i'll learn it finally.
I just want to be sure not to prepare to the wrong destination and for the wrong languge (and spend that time).

I do want to live in the best nightlife scene (big city) I could get while still able grow work wise.
So, I more bothered about the culture and nightlife in germany, it's so much controversial (even in this forum).
Can I ask you why did you choose UK (if I understand correctly)?

Messages In This Thread