rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice for an upcoming college graduate

Advice for an upcoming college graduate

Wow dude. You have a HUGE list of goals but your mind has not organized them into true priorities.

I think you need to pick a path and these smaller goals (e.g. travel) will follow.

Your potential paths seem to be military-mba-startup, military-mba-consulting or selling e-books (not sure why the fact that this is erotica is relevant). Then you also talk about location independence which only fits into your last path.

That's what I read but I also got confused in how you organized your post which is why I started off with what I did.

Scan the military posts and threads in the forum. I actually remember writing a post about what to consider when joining the military that may help you.

Startups are tough. If you have a mentor and/or solid connections, great but if not, you need to get ready for a few years of losses.

Selling e-books is also tough to make a living off of, again you need connections. I'm not familiar with the area so I won't comment much further.

Location independence is great but you're giving up a lot. With consulting you can make some solid dough and then maybe think about the e-books or pursue it part time.

Overall, what motivates you? What are your passions? What do you really want out of life? Tell us this and it'll become easier to put your options in context.

Messages In This Thread