rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marriage is for Pussies

Marriage is for Pussies

Quote: (07-11-2014 10:07 AM)MaxRitter Wrote:  

I just feel lame when I see smart educated european and american men planting no seeds and dying out while some broke ass motherfuckers are spreading their ugly genes worldwide. bad marriage laws are no excuse to not having kids

I feel the same way. Why should we get the short end of the evolutionary stick? Which brings me to the topic of vasectomy. Intellectually, the best way to play the game would be to not marry, store your sperm in a sperm bank, have a vasectomy, buy quality eggs from IVY league degreed women, do the IVF/surrogate mother process, hire nannies/tutors, etc., then bang a bunch of hoes for life. However, I hate the idea of, in essence, snipping the primary determinant of my manhood, i.e. my power and ability to create life from sexual reproduction. I somehow feel I lose some motivation for sex if I don't have the capacity to get a woman pregnant.

I know that may sound weird, especially on a PUA forum where all one does is try to bang hot chicks and not getting them preggo, but you do that over and over again for decades, then you look back on your life, you may sometimes ask yourself what did you accomplish? I still feel a man needs a sense of purpose, to live a life you feel that's worth living, which means something greater than myself, but at the same time for myself. I'm not trying to save the fuckin' manatees. That would only come at a later time if I somehow had so much fuck you money that I don't have to care about blowing it.

In conclusion, marriage is for pussies, but at least still have kids that you raise well.

Messages In This Thread