rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Interpals

Interpals

I searched the forum prior to starting this and saw a few mentions but not much specific.

This is a penpal website but seems to operate much like a dating site e.g. Girls only messaging guys and etc.

I came across it looking for some free sites to pipeline for an upcoming trip to EE this summer, there seems to be allot of young chicks from Poland, CZ, Ukraine and etc.

Every remotely attractive girl seems to have friends list full of guys and 100s of pic comments with the usual shit 'beautiful', 'amazing' and so on.

I thought I'd make a troll profile (good looking guy but no model) first to test out and I've received 10+ unsolicited messages mostly from euro girls in the last 2 days, some look ok. Seems to have potential.

Has anyone else used this site to pipeline instead of the usual dating sites? Any tips/advice? Apologies for any spelling mistakes, I'm writing from my phone so it's a bit rushed.

Messages In This Thread