rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marriage is for Pussies

Marriage is for Pussies

Quote: (07-11-2014 09:39 AM)memcpy Wrote:  

If I had kids, it would be my luck that I would have 2-3 girls instead of all boys. That would drive me nuts. Then when those girls grow up I know all to well their future if they should decide to ride the carousel.

is this the end of the world? having a daughter by a beautiful mother is awesome. me and my Gf are planning on having kids untill there is a son. if after 5-6 daughters we still dont have a boy, we`ll adopt. plus there s new technologies that allow you to create embrios of a certain gender.

as for women riding the cock carousel, well Im not against game in general but I believe in pumping and dumping sluts only. I dont screw over relationship minded women. If you dont want your daughter to ride the cock carousel, raise her in traditional ways and marry her off when she is in her early twenties. if all men out there will become players like roosh, eventually Im afraid relationship minded traditional girls will have no chance to get married and reproduce and also become extinct. next thing you know most female population will be sluts for ONS. on the other hand maybe thats what most ppl on this forum want.

People here believe being an alpha means fucking around with women, having as many of them as possible and then dying alone at 50 surrounded by 16 year old phillipina whores or whatever.

I believe being an alpha means having a whole buch of high quality women during your twenties, settle down with a keeper in your thirties and then have your perfect stepford-esque wife raise a bunch of kids while you build up your career enjoy life and also fuck around a bit with younger chicks from time to time. your wife knows you like messing around but she keeps her mouth shut as long as you treat her with respect, bring home no diseases and dont have no illegitimate children. you die at 80 surrounded by multiple kids and grandkids after having built a famiylbusinnes to hand over to your sons and stiff like that.

I dont mean to sound like a white knight and I undestand roosh and other players but at the same time if we keep slutting around how do we expect women to stay pure and traditional? they will ride that cock carousel mainly because we provide it to them.

Messages In This Thread