rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Homosexuality is now in the bag. Next up for the left: legalized pedophilia

Homosexuality is now in the bag. Next up for the left: legalized pedophilia

I don't understand what your statement, "pederasty existed in Ancient China and Japan" has to do with anything.

What point are you trying to make? That since it went on back then, that it should be permitted today?

Pederasty, in my opinion, is a very serious offense, very close to murder.

The fact is that gays are repulsive to people on an instinctual level. I was watching a stupid TV show called the "Tyrant" tonight, with a girlfriend of mine, and she reacted with disgust when one of the characters was doing gay shit with his boyfriend. She said something like, "Oopps, I didn't mean that" afterward, and I said, "don't worry, I agree, it's normal to be weirded out by perverts, it's similar to how us guys are disgusted with fat chicks".

I haven't done the research, and until some of Vox Popoli's recent revelations concerning the predominance of child rape among Science Fiction leftists, I never connected the dots, but if you take the time to look into gay culture, I think you will find that it is observably true that gays are the biggest pederasts.

Sargon, I hope your just misinformed. Fucking with little kids isn't cool.

Messages In This Thread