rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta Friend

Beta Friend

First off, I want to thank Roosh & the forum for the great amount of insight and value you have given me. I have taken away so much in just a short amount of time on the forum.

One idea I was curious about relates to a situation that a blue pill friend from my fraternity ran into. His girlfriend has whored him out of money and attention while she is probably riding the cock carousel behind his back...worst part is he just caves into her demands because he thinks she's "the one." It came to a head when he bought her concert tickets...she said she was too busy to go because of summer school...but 1 week later she's going on a 14 hour road trip to meet professors she had in Italy with some male/female friends..lol what a joke. She's probably going to get fucked.

Anyhow, my question is, how have you introduced red pill ideas to your own friends in the past? I'm thinking about showing him the forum and some of it's great posts or lending him a copy of Bang. Either way, just wanted to know what you guys have experienced.

He already knows I bang a lot of chicks because I've fucked a few off Tinder/SNL's at the bar. Want to do the right thing and have him swallow the red pill haha.

Thanks so much

Messages In This Thread