rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kiev's Center vs Suburbs

Kiev's Center vs Suburbs

^^^ will 2nd center nightlife sort of sucking as I'm in Kiev too.

Decadence and Sky Bar were pretty lame last weekend - seemed like all sem-pro sponsor seekers and hookers. Moreso that what I've heard in the past, maybe it's just bc of the summer/maiden crowd who knows. Having been in Russia for so long and knowing what that scene is all about the last thing I want to do is ogle a bunch of dolled up money-grubbing sponsor seekers. Could have just been an off night, but I am not inclined to go back.

Shooters seems to be the 'old stand by' so always has something going on. Going to check out Forsage and Sorry Babushka at some point.

Be aware that Kreshatik is really only bad in the very center where it's completely full of the Maiden crowd. The rest of the street past Chateau going towards Arena seems to be business as usual. Even in the very center there's always a ton of normal people going to and fro so it seems safe, if strange and all messed up. So it depends on what you mean by 'the center' I guess.

As for nightlife getting diverted to the suburbs, that could be the case, but since the currency has devalued here and prices have risen I have to assume that a lot of people are cutting back on going out in general. Will try to venture out a bit more this weekend and find out more.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Messages In This Thread