rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are some things I should know before moving to California?

What are some things I should know before moving to California?

Honestly dude, if you can get a consistent 4k a month which is totally location independent, get the fuck out of the United States. You said you like Latinas, right? Go live in Colombia, Argentina or Mexico. 4k a month in those countries would be baller status. A 1bdrm apartment apartment in the trendy walkable part of Guadalajara with hot ass Mexican girls everywhere will only cost less than $500 hundred dollars a month. 4k a month in L.A. is barely cutting it and wouldn't even allow you to save much. Plus you live in a spread out suburbanized city where nightlife shuts down at 2am. Latin girls in Latin America are way better than Latin girls in the USA that are Americanized. The difference is blatant. So that's my suggestion, just skip L.A. and go abroad. After 35 years of living in L.A. my general feeling is that it's a cool city, great weather, lots to do, but the crazy cost of living there isn't worth the benefit. If you're making a ton of money and smashing lots of 8+ girls, then stay in L.A.

ps - Brothas definitely get love in Mexico.

Messages In This Thread