rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nashville

Nashville

Landed in Nashville yesterday afternoon for a business trip. Whoever said girls wear daisy dukes here on hot days in summer was right. Downtown Nashville on Broadway from the riverfront to Church street seem to the busiest areas in town. I was with my boss, so swooping was a bit more difficult, but the girls here are really easy and receptive to being opened, especially by out of towners.

We stopped in for a snack at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville (I think it's at 4th and Broadway), but almost every place will have a similar sort of feel with live country music going on. The women here are pretty good looking, and on average, if they have men with them, the girls are way too good looking for the men they are with. The town is even busier when there are concerts and other things going on nearby.

There is a ton of trailer park trash in the streets as well. If you are not white, you will probably do well here. I've been getting checked out by girls here more than I usually do at home. I'm going to be back in town tonight and tomorrow to see if I can do a little more swooping and check a few other places out. Do you guys think going to the Vanderbilt campus would be worthwhile since school isn't in session yet?

Messages In This Thread