rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Homosexuality is now in the bag. Next up for the left: legalized pedophilia

Homosexuality is now in the bag. Next up for the left: legalized pedophilia

Quote: (07-08-2014 05:43 AM)richler Wrote:  

There will likely be no widespread return to pre-Industrial Christianity. Not enough people actually think it's true. At the moment, religiously speaking, we are at a similar juncture to the Romans before Christianity's public adoption: we have a customary faith that is not taken seriously by most people, and a culture based upon indulgence and self-justification.

I don't think we have seen the end of the religions, though. Religion is more akin to jealousy or anger than it is to a horse-and-buggy or whatever — it's part of our makeup. The longer-lived members of this forum may well be alive to see whatever the next startling collection of claims concerning our nature might be, and they might either cheer or dread its wide adoption.

History, yet again, repeats itself. I've likened the decline of the West to the decline of the Roman Empire many times on this board. I highly suggest that everybody here read Gibbon's The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire. It's truly terrifying how similar it is.

Western culture, held up by the welfare state and increasing Cultural Marxism, is not sustainable. The West will collapse, and much like with the Romans, an age of chaos will emerge. Yet again, some institution (it may be organized religion again) will keep knowledge and prevent everything from being lost. It's closer than most people think.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Messages In This Thread