rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Meet The World's Latest Self-Made Multi-Billionaire: Elizabeth Holmes of Theranos

Meet The World's Latest Self-Made Multi-Billionaire: Elizabeth Holmes of Theranos

"Anyone want to rescind their WB?"

Given what's at stake, I WB and am willing to wait until the voice lessons kick in.

Judging by her frame and face, she isn't very androgynous physically speaking. Given that, there's a good chance she could simply train herself to speak in a more feminine manner, as could many other American women. She swallows her voice as well. I'm guessing she grew up in an environment where everyone is asexual, like San Francisco, Portland, engineers, nerdy family, etc.

At her peak, if she had grown up around feminine girls and styled herself appropriately, and did some Brazilian workouts, she'd be an 8 or so. But then she wouldn't have delivered this fantastic technology.

I always say feminist careerism is a sham because most people, men or women, work at jobs at which they are utterly irreplaceable and insignificant in the grand scheme of things, jobs which, if women abandoned them in favor of rearing healthy traditional children, society would be much improved. But there is a small exception for which this may not be true - and women like Holmes are in that small group.

Messages In This Thread