rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get assault charges dropped

How to get assault charges dropped

I would basically approach the guy, say all this is immature, your sorry for your part and would just like to put this behind you. If he presses the issue tell him you'll also press assault charges on him if it was mutual combat although it sounds like you did this unprovoked at least physically. Maybe threaten to bring the facebook messages to the cops for threats and harrassment.

This is why I don't mess with dudes girls as I've said in a number of posts. People are crazy, if you have a lot going for you typically you have more to lose than toher people when you get into these types of pissing matches.

Really nothing good can come of this. Maybe you get a crazy guy who destroys your property or hurts you when your not expecting it. Maybe you guys get into a fighht in which case you "win" and then charges are pressed.

Nothing good can come of these situations and when women and "love" are mixed in people do crazy things. Was the girl worth all this hassle?

Messages In This Thread