rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game vs Discipline

Game vs Discipline

Quote: (07-05-2014 10:11 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

I was thinking about a lot of different things and I got emotional, not about her, but in general about the other stuff I was thinking about.

I need specific details. What things specifically? What other stuff specifically?

I can throw a lot of generic advice here but I doubt it will help you.

You see, in my opinion, judging by what you wrote, you run a behaviour you don't like and you are completely unconscious of the process. Different things, other stuff, etc. to me mean you simple unaware what actually happened in your mind. That's perfectly fine but to change this, someone got to become aware of the process. If we were in the same, I could've unpack the process by nonverbal communication. In your case it needs to be you.

So, it seems to me that you were thinking about something specific when it triggered the emotional response. What triggered this though that triggered the emotional response? Was it something you saw? Something you've heard or said to yourself in your mind? Or some feeling?

Messages In This Thread