rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man kills himself after model wife divorces him, hooks up w/ Leo DiCaprio

Man kills himself after model wife divorces him, hooks up w/ Leo DiCaprio

Quote: (07-05-2014 05:56 AM)BadWolf Wrote:  

Why is it that wealthy men feel the need to marry wealthy women? Why couldn't he have just gone over to the philippines or some back water 3rd world country and picked up a low maintenance woman there? Seems like a simple equation to me... guys kill themselves for nothing today.

And why would you go to a third world country when you are super successful? Don't get me wrong, I clearly understand the power of economics and I like to live in a place where I am between the 1% to 10% highest income but when you have that guy money, you want to compete in the toughest environments.

Looking at the pictures you can tell his attitude and mannerism was super beta. ''Falling in love'' should be something that last few weeks and you should be done with it soon as you fuck her several times. Some dudes won life lottery and still don't know how to make themselves happy.

Messages In This Thread