rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Testosterone injections

Testosterone injections

Quote: (07-01-2014 03:50 PM)Checkmat Wrote:  

One of the issues that has worried--and prevented--me from embarking on testosterone cycling or continuous TRT is what happens if you can't get access to it for a prolonged period of time.

Just off the top of my head I can imagine if you happen to get arrested, and sitting in a jail cell without access to your testosterone injections. A hellish nightmare where the hormonal re-balance causes all kinds of horrible effects that you can't treat.

What if you go on TRT and lose your job, go bankrupt etc and can't afford the treatment anymore? Detained abroad? World War III?

These are the things that I fret about.

-Checkmat

Hey man you might visit a new country and get caught in a sharknado, better not travel!

You might take a girl from the bar home and she might shit in the toilet and not flush, better leave them hoes at the bar!

You might buy a Lamborghini and get a reckless driving ticket for going a 150 mph while getting road head from a 10, better just use roller skates for your daily commuting.

"Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live." - Dorothy Thompson

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread