rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to pick up women without Alcohol

How to pick up women without Alcohol

I dont drink either, I am currently 22. I've had people hate on me for not drinkn, girls roll their eyes/tilt there head back, some dudes wont trust you/take it for a sign of weakness, one time a female bar tender just stared at me when i order my ginger ale (I live in Mass home of the Irish, drinking is the culture). I don't tell people anymore than the fact i dont drink(im an asshole tho).

Be playful about it. Thats all I can say, there is not one thing wrong with it.

Order shots of cranberry juice, pass them out to a girl or two and tell them 'this shit makes me crazy'
If a girl asks what im drinking ill pass her my cup, usually cranberry juice (or ginger ale), and ill say 'they made it so strong can you taste it?' Half the times they say yea and they will make a face.
No hangovers, sloppy decisions, DUIs, outrageous bar tabs . . . what could be better
The only down side is theres no excuse for when you bang a fatty.lol just try not to do that

Its kinda funny when your game gets tight and all of sudden your boys dont drink when you go out.lol

Messages In This Thread