rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One Day/Night in London

One Day/Night in London

Quote: (07-02-2014 05:32 PM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

I used to live in Shoreditch earlier this year. It's great for dates more so than pulling.

Venues are small and mostly dead except for Friday and Saturday nights when the area comes alive. You have only a few medium-large venues : Cargo, 333 Mother, Electricity Showrooms. The rest are small.

Dalston on Thursday is mental. Some solid clubs there. And cheap.

One night is not much chop. If you're not landing on a Thurs/Fri/Sat you have close to no chance. There's a few student venues open around Tues / Wed in Central London (like The Roxy).

Best pick up venue is maybe Koko in Camden on a Friday. Central London is Tourism City. Good luck finding exotic status in your American nationality - they are one of the most prominent tourist groups in the area. Most of the places in Central London are fairly trashy : Zoo Bar, The Piccadilly Institute but Penthouse and DSTRKT pull some talent.

I second your comments on Koko which was always excellent for pulling on those evenings I could make it to North London.

Camden has a few other reasonable locations but I'm hesitant to name them for fear of misleading people - I've been spending more time outside the city than in over the last few years and don't want to give outdated advice.

Ethan Amarante's datasheets:
*Glasgow

Messages In This Thread