rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Doing Medellin solo

Doing Medellin solo

Quote: (07-01-2014 09:19 PM)mycleverid Wrote:  

"Medellin is no cake walk........ If you are going for a short time and solo, try online dating and line up a few girls. Very little mingling in clubs as most clubs have booths and tables with mixed sets."

This is what I keep hearing. In truth, I like a tough set. Easy scores are not my thing, and there's a bit of a bent appeal to me about that.

Also, I have other interests. Food is always a biggie for me. Pussy is fun, but I don't consider a city a real success unless I come back jacked to try to reproduce something I ate.

I would suggest researching restaurants before you go, because the local Paisa food, while fresh, is kind of bland and gets repetitive quickly. Better food can be found in Medellin, but you have to hunt for it. The place everyone seems to go in Poblado for typical food is Mondongo's on Calle 10, but don't expect to be blown away by it.

Messages In This Thread