rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to pick up women without Alcohol

How to pick up women without Alcohol

I have been following this forum and Roissy's blog for the last few months.Up until recently I was an average AFC (dinner dates for weeks/months with the same girl, hoping for magical results). But I have been learning alot lately and am actively working on changing myself

One problem I have is that I can not drink alcohol due to a hereditary liver illness (hemochromatosis).

I asked a girl out on a date today while we were at a dance class (thanks to Samsau, Mixx, Speakeasy). I know you guys recommend instant date, but my game is not at the level to score one night stand yet. She is East European, plain looking . I just don't know where will be the best place to take her. Should I take her to a bar and let her drink but not drink myself? I have done that a couple of times but usually girls act weired and don't want to drink once they find out I will not be drinking. Should I tell her about my hereditary illness from the begining? Even if I do that, how can I get some alcohol into her system to speed the process of her putting out?

Messages In This Thread