rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Azuls Tijuana Datasheet

Azuls Tijuana Datasheet

Quote: (06-30-2014 08:10 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Do you think Mexico is a great country for big butts? If that's my only goal, do you recommend Mexico city or Tijuana? In terms of easiness would you say that mexican women are easier than colombian women? Can you quickly compare mexican women and colombian women in terms of butts? Who wins in your opinion?

Mexico is a huge country, among the biggest in the world. The body types from women can vary considerably by region. If looking for big booty in Mexico I would bet on the Northern regions like Monterrey along the gulf down the caribbean coast of Veracruz,etc. When most people talk about nice big booties they usually are talking about women that arent necessarily black but have african genes in the mix. The caribbean coast recieved the most africans during the slave trade.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Messages In This Thread