rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) March - July 2014?

Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) March - July 2014?

Irish, I can offer a little insight, but I'll check with some guys tonight for their opinions. Most of us didn't spend too much time in the higher end clubs. I can probably offer better advice on most other things, but let me see what I can find for you.

Are you based out of Singapore? I might consider working there someday, so I wanted to stop by for a 3-4 day visit (about all I can afford right now) before I head back home.

I doubt anyone will read this on time, but I believe 5 forum members are meeting up tonight, as I am leaving to travel up north to Hanoi, then I am off to Bangkok. Might stop back in Vietnam later, but I'm hoping to get to Jakarta. Would love to meet up with someone there.

Anyway, if anyone is in town tonight, here's your opportunity to meet some guys @ 730pm in District 1. PM me your phone number and which program to reach you on.

Messages In This Thread