rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

India - Chance of Getting Laid?

India - Chance of Getting Laid?

Looks like I will be traveling to India for work in late August-early April to Delhi and probably Chennai. I will be in each place about 5 days. I have read all 14 threads in this forum on India, and I see that trying to get the India flag in India is akin to Mission Impossible, especially since I will be there less than two weeks. I'm going to give it a try. I'm not really into American, FSU, or European girls, but if I run into any other Asians, Africans, or Israelis there and they seem available, I will approach them also.

I will start out by trying to pipeline. Searching "Women who live in New Delhi" and "Women who live in Chennai" on Facebook brings back a shitload of results (LOL some of them actually say, "Works at prostitution" on their profiles). I will search through and message the attractive ones who say they are "interested in men" and/or appear to have liberal attitudes based on their photos. I assume the best way is just to send a message saying "Hi." and see if they respond. If they do, then respond that I'm traveling there and ask if they know any fun places. How likely will this get my Facebook account blocked?

Any suggestions on pipelining in advance or the approach to take?

Messages In This Thread