rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman explains how to attract younger women

Woman explains how to attract younger women

Quote: (06-29-2014 04:20 AM)Kieran Wrote:  

Quote: (06-27-2014 07:08 PM)Fighting888 Wrote:  

Looks matter a lot for younger women.

-Keep your waistline in
-Get lean rather than "big"
-Clean shaven
-Thick hair
-Youthful skin

The above work well from what I've seen.

I think there's some truth to this. I mainly go for girls of around 18-19. I'm 30 and look young for my age (most people guess my age to be early twenties). I have a very lean wiry body, and definitely do better with the young girls than my more well muscled friends, who do noticeably better than me with women in their mid twenties to thirties (so much so that I love going to student venues, and hate going to venues with a slightly older crowd).

I've also noticed that I do better when I'm clean shaven or with just a few days growth, compared to when I have several days growth, even though I personally think I look better with more growth.

I've definitely noticed that more muscled guys do better with girls in the early/mid 20s and onward. The skinny pretty boys do better with girls 16-20. I've also noticed girls into muscles are more sexually driven and definitely a lot hornier.

I find for getting girls in the 20-25 age range, ideally a man should have a baby face and muscular body. That type of man can get all types of chicks.

Messages In This Thread