rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2014 Brazil World Cup Match Schedule and Locations
014 Brazil World Cup Match Schedule and Locations
Quote: (06-29-2014 11:58 AM)Safado Wrote:  

For me life hasn't changed much during the cup. I still hustle during the day and put time into my personal development.

What has changed is that there is pretty much a non stop party going on in one part of the city. I can walk around there speaking English to everyone I meet and I'll eventually find a girl that is down.

Last night I was walking home with a mate, some girl heard us speak English, asked where I was from then wrapped her arms around me. The second thing I said to her was "vamos para casa." I almost lost her due to the 10 minute walk back home, but I pulled it through in the end. Amazing ass and fake tits. Made my bed for me in the morning.

This kind of thing wouldn't happen outside of the cup. All of the women who have previously wanted to score a gringo never believed that there were gringos in their city. Now they know where to find them.

Hahahaha.

I don't know what city are you in, but in Sao Paulo that spot is Vila Madalena. It's wilder than Carnival, people are banging on the streets out there. Not my kind of scene though.

Of course you can find gringos everywhere, but I've tried pretending I was a gringo (I'm a local) in nightclubs but that hasn't increased or decreased my number of bangs. I just use it to break the ice and go on with the acting for about 15-20 minutes, and then get tired and reveal my identity. Girls just laugh it off and keep talking to me.

There was even a piece on Brazil's biggest newspaper about it --Brazilian guys pretending to be gringos to get girls during the Cup--, but in the end it's mostly about looks/game here as we all know it. An undesirable gringo will always get less pussy than a desirable local guy.

Messages In This Thread