rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Poland thread

The Poland thread

Quote: (07-26-2011 07:04 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

On that note, then someone exotic who is SOBER, and stylish, and cold approaching should build a Harem quickly - agree?

My feeling is that being an obviously sober foreigner in a EE club would not give you any advantage when the girls drink; it might actually be a disadvantage. In Russia, for example, a person who doesn't drink with others and does not provide a valid reason (illness, taking medicine, has to drive etc) is assumed to have an agenda; there is even a joke "today you're not drinking with us, and tomorrow you'll betray your country".

Now about quickly - here I disagree with Roosh, and my personal experience is quite outdated, but I still wouldn't expect it to be quicker than US. On one side you'll get better quality girls; on the other side they'll scrutinize you more because you're foreigner. In short, you'd spend the same amount of time you do in US, but you'll get better quality.

As I said before, EE is a perfect destination if you're looking for a GF or wife, but it is not the best destination if you're looking for SNL pump-and-dumps as they're significantly more difficult to get (mean taking more time) comparing to US.

Messages In This Thread