rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ultimate Truth Of Our Age: There Are No Consequences For Women

The Ultimate Truth Of Our Age: There Are No Consequences For Women

Personally I don't wish to hang around to find out.

As a collective men are very disposable, but it gives us longer and stronger endurance. Men who wake up to the realities of women, economics, how to develop as an individual; do so probably on average between the ages of 20 to 30; perhaps some maybe later and others earlier. But that still gives you plenty of time to turn your life around, bearing in mind most men of great worth made their finest accomplishments during their 30s/40s and even older in some cases.

However the men who don't wake up to such facts really do end up broken. I saw an old friend the other day, he has got good blood, makes responsible, smart decisions. But he is completely broken into, always being surrounded by family and friends who have to make a politically correct statement every two minutes, like their lives depend on it. They end up becoming shells of their former self, I feel like throwing him in a oil rig or some Thai whorehouse for half a year, to see him come out with that wild stare, which only true men have.

As for women in the West, I really wouldn't pay much attention what they are doing or what is going to happen to them. they sure don't care about what is happening to you men.

Messages In This Thread