rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2014 Brazil World Cup Match Schedule and Locations
014 Brazil World Cup Match Schedule and Locations
Thus far, the world cup has been a blast. The plus is the huge parties in the street with an endless number of decent looking girls. The tough part for me so far has been logistics -- I had to book hostels and airbnb Instead of hotels so far, and have lost out on sex as a result. Ive met very few single female travellers, which is what I expected. Also couldnt get my android to tAke a brazilian sim, but thus far ive had little reason to see the same girl twice -- they're a dime a dozen, and quality is roughly uniform. In my location, few 8s or 9s though, and ive struck out with the few I met. The competition from other male travellers has almost been a non-issue. Most guys havent discovered the power they have here yet... my game here consists entirely of having blonde hair and asking girls if they speak english. Based on eye contact its always immediately clear if I should continue... fortunately will be staying in an actual hotel soon.

Messages In This Thread