rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Keep Your Muscles Strong as You Age

How to Keep Your Muscles Strong as You Age

Quote: (06-23-2014 01:33 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (06-23-2014 12:53 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Quote: (06-23-2014 11:24 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Another blue pill article about aging that helps no one other than the most pathetic and useless.

Relax Mike, not everyone is shooting testosterone up their ass. No reason to be so negative.

I am relaxed. I am direct and tot he point, but my resting heart rate remains at a cool, calm, and collected 58 beats per minute.

The article is garbage.

Any article that talks about anti-aging without mentioning testosterone and HGH is garbage.

End of story.

I beg to differ, I'm 59. If you've maintained a regular work out program kept up your protein and fats the decline is way slower. I'll also add that if you go heavy, you won't likely be in the gym much past your 40's without incurring injuries that put you out of the game for extended periods. I switched up to body weight and HITT routines about three years ago when an injury put me out of the gym for almost two months. Since then I no longer have any issues with joints or injuries, and my stamina is actually better now than when I was pounding the iron. I'm not as bulkly, but 185-190lb at 6'1" is a good look for me.

Messages In This Thread