rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

GLL's infield daygame footage is off the chain

GLL's infield daygame footage is off the chain

By the way, there's a marketing less here, too.

If I had done the video (and hired models) and it got linked to here, stay head of the message.

"Hey guys, just an FYI. This is for guys with severe approach anxiety and not for experienced guys. I know I looked sort of weird with my bandana and that's because the video is just to help guys who are afraid of even talking to girls. It's to show those guys that girls aren't going to bite your head off if you say hello. Sometimes you'll even get a number. [Image: wink.gif] "

Then the thread goes nowhere, because you've framed the message. It's not a pick-up video or to make you look cool. It's to help a certain segment of men (guys with severe approach anxiety) do something specific (say hi, get a phone number, walk away).

Even if guys say it's fake, so what? You've already gotten control of the message.

Always stay ahead of the message. Anticipate objections and raise and reframe them. Don't let anyone take control of the message from you.

Messages In This Thread