rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

GLL's infield daygame footage is off the chain

GLL's infield daygame footage is off the chain

Quote: (06-22-2014 09:46 PM)lalafufu Wrote:  

Quote: (06-22-2014 08:50 PM)JoyStick Wrote:  

Quote: (06-22-2014 08:36 PM)Vaun Wrote:  

I dont know if its fake or real, all I know is the track record of the producer, and its beyond stellar for this corner of the internet. One of the few sites that provides immense value for men.

With that said, there is a lot of misinformation here. "American women just dont react like that" Are you kidding me? You can basically walk up to almost any women in any town and get her phone number. If you don't believe that, you are either inexperienced or have not approached much at all.

I think the concept of approaching women in everyday life is so foreign and terrifying for most men, they rationalize it away.

I dont care if its real or fake, but don't tell me that women just dont react that way, or approaches dont seem as easy as this. Then I know your experience level.

haha @ the passive aggressive diss.

Nobody was talking about phone numbers. They were talking about them giving him absolutely no shit tests. Girls will feel you out somewhat first to make sure you're not some weirdo, especially with him dressing like Ice Cube from the 90's.

I've had enough daytime approaches where no shit tests were given. It isn't out of this world to have no shit test sometimes

But after a few approaches you will run into women who are "guarded" and a little uncomfortable. These women seem too at ease.

Messages In This Thread